Whizmeal, I care. A Human2Human movement.
Who do you care?
Why do you care?
What do you care?
Where do you care?
And how do you care?
"Whizmeal, I can" is a movement. A movement to bring up the significance of affordable, healthier and sustainable school meals in schools. Starting young, we have the ability to encourage, create and even empower positive eating habits.
Who will be impacted?
1. The ultimate beneficiary are our children
2. The secondary beneficiaries are as follows:
- including the role of stallholders / food service providers
- allied healthcare experts from private and public sectors
Why should you take part?
1. Because, simply you care
2. You want your voice to be heard. Every one action you do, accumulate with the rest of like minded individuals, will be heard significantly more
What do we do?
Our Whizmeal program runs with four pillars of belief:
1. Educate - setting a sound foundation for balanced school meals and the direction ahead
2. Order - preorder to secure balanced meals and be conscious of the meals ordered and to be consumed
3. Monitor - data points are captured and these helps evaluation and recommendations; it's a ongoing cycle of improvement
4. Encourage - results such as improved revenue on sales of balanced meals, improved consumption of fruits and vegetables, increased variety of balanced meals - encouraging results, aren't they?
Where to start?
We starting from Singapore but in actual fact, our aim is to support the multi diversity in Asia. Our plan is to connect with concerned parents and individuals in primarily capital cities across Asia. Let's come together to make a bigger difference together. [pledge]
How? Let's come together with this simple gesture:
You can tag #iCareWhizmeal on all your social media platforms. Input your comments, images, videos to [pledge] your support!
Thank you, on behalf of our younger generations!